Even though I mainly cook from scratch I have used the Ella's Kitchen pouches and the Organix snack bars but they are expensive and I can't afford to be buying them all of the time. It's good to know I have snacks in the freezer that I can pop in a tupperware pot before we head out and they will be defrosted by the time Ethan is ready for something to eat.
I'll warn you though, these are very very moreish and you "may" just have to eat one (cough 3 cough) to make sure they are suitable for your little person.
Cheese and Tomato Pinwheels
1 x pack of Ready Rolled Puff Pastry
1 x beaten egg
- Preheat the oven to 160C (fan)
- Unroll the sheet of pastry
- Spread over a generous amount of tomato puree
- Sprinkle over the cheese
- Roll up tightly
- Slice 2cm thick rolls and place them swirl side up on a baking sheet
- Brush with the beaten egg
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until golden brown
- Leave to cool and enjoy