This post is a day late oops! I did have my list jotted down on a piece of paper but I left it at work and forgot to bring it home with me last night.
So – lists… I’m always making lists and at the moment the wedding to do list keeps growing but for now the wedding side of the brain is being switched off!
One list I do enjoy adding to is my baking to do list which includes all the skills and bakes I want to master in baking and sugarcraft.
At the moment this is my top 10 Baking and Sugarcraft List:
- Master sugar roses and other flowers (especially as I am making my wedding cake and I want to decorate it with these).
- Buttercreaming a cake to be fully smooth – at the moment whenever I ice a cake in buttercream I can never get as smooth a finish as I would like. Will crack this one day!
- Successfully grow a sourdough starter and make bread from it.
- Increase my bread making abilities with sweet and savoury dough.
- Learn how to make different types of pastry. At the moment I haven’t ventured beyond sweet and savoury pastry.
- Create some French patisserie desserts.
- Temper chocolate and make creative decorations from it.
- Be more ambitious in my flavour combinations.
- Pipe decoratively in royal icing.
- Make jam/chutneys.
So that’s my list – what sort of lists do you like to make?
|the ever growing pile of lists that likes to build up at my desk at work!|